Whitewater Rafting Discount – 15% Off Rafting on the Arkansas River

I love whitewater rafting but haven’t gone in AGES.  My family went a few years ago, but Chloe was only a baby so I stayed back with her.  I did get to go a couple of times with work – talk about a fun marketing event – but I’d like to go with my family.   I can’t wait to head out there this summer!  riverrunners2 Whitewater Rafting Discount   15% Off Rafting on the Arkansas River

Here’s the press release:

Looking for something fun to do with friends or the whole family? White water rafting down the Arkansas River is a good place to start! River Runners offers half day trips, full day trips , ¾ day trips, and various adventure packages out of both our Buena Vista rafting location and our Canon City rafting location.

This summer we are offering a special 15% off discount by using the promo code: DISCOVERCO. Don’t wait! This is a great deal to raft down Colorado’s Premiere River – The Arkansas River!

Beginner/intermediate trips are great for families or beginners and offer a fun, wild time down class III rapid sections of the Arkansas River. The advanced portions of the river are great for adventure seekers who want to have fun and paddle hard. The advanced sections offer class IV and class V rapids. All full day trips include a riverside deli-style lunch that will allow you to take in the beautiful views of the Arkansas River and the various canyons that River Runners rafts through. The half-day trips are great to pair with a Zip-Line Package, Horseback riding package or other adventure packages! We offer various start times for trips out of both locations, which allows for flexible scheduling for your entire group.

Whitewater Rafting down the Arkansas River offers groups with a fun and fast vacation option. Overnight trips allow you to get out for the weekend and enjoy what this amazing River has to offer. If you love adventure and being outside, this is the trip you have been waiting for. The above average snow pack this past winter has allowed for continuously rising water levels that will carry us well into the 2013 season. Don’t miss out on this adventure; call us today!

Summer 2013 Rafting Special!

15% off Discount on any trip down the Arkansas River with River Runners!* with the promo code: DISCOVERCO http://www.discovercolorado.com/dealpopup.php?id=19050404&dealtype=crncoupon or call 800-723-8987 to book today!

• Beginner/Intermediate: Browns Canyon in Buena Vista and Bighorn Sheep Canyon in Canon City.
  • Advanced: The Numbers in Buena Vista and The Royal Gorge in Canon City.

Book now for a great summer adventure! Spots going fast!

riverrunners4 Whitewater Rafting Discount   15% Off Rafting on the Arkansas River

Disclosure: I will get to take a friend rafting for posting this special!  Come with us!

7 Responses to Whitewater Rafting Discount – 15% Off Rafting on the Arkansas River
  1. pure garcinia cambogia
    August 10, 2013 | 9:18 pm

I leave a comment each time I especially enjoy a article on a site
    or I have something to valuable to contribute to the
    discussion. It’s caused by the sincerness displayed in the article I browsed. And after this post Whitewater Rafting Discount – 15% Off Rafting on the Arkansas River | Saving to be Rich. I was actually moved enough to leave a comment :-P I do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind.
    Could it be only me or do a few of these remarks
    look like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting
    at additional sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Would you make a list all of all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    pure garcinia cambogia recently posted..pure garcinia cambogiaMy Profile

2. Pure Garcinia Cambogia Diet
    October 3, 2013 | 8:15 am

I constantly emailed this website post page to all my associates, as if like
    to read it after that my links will too.
    Pure Garcinia Cambogia Diet recently posted..Pure Garcinia Cambogia DietMy Profile

3. youtube.com
    December 3, 2013 | 4:33 am

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted
    to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
    After all I’ll be subscribing for your feed and I hope you
    write once more soon!
    youtube.com recently posted..youtube.comMy Profile

4. Lucile
    March 25, 2014 | 8:05 am

This is where the local SEO services can really shine.
    Knowing your target market will help you gear your
    internet marketing efforts towards the right people. Not only their algorithms have
    become much better at detecting unnatural links and SEO tactics, but
    also the layout of their search results have changed so
    that there are more components resulting in natural results to show up lower.
    Lucile recently posted..LucileMy Profile

5. premium Garcinia Extract Ingredients
    March 27, 2014 | 9:21 am

Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

Looking through this article reminds mme of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talkjng about this. I most certainly will forward this
    post to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a very good read.

Many thanks for sharing!
    premium Garcinia Extract Ingredients recently posted..premium Garcinia Extract IngredientsMy Profile

6. garcinia cambogia supreme 60 capsules
    April 8, 2014 | 2:31 am

Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my ownn site soon but I’m a
    little lost on everything. Would yoou rewcommend starting wigh a free
    platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m
    completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate
    it!
    garcinia cambogia supreme 60 capsules recently posted..garcinia cambogia supreme 60 capsulesMy Profile

7. mobile games
    April 14, 2014 | 1:51 am

I just could not go away your website before suggesting that I really loved the standard info a person provide on your visitors?
    Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to check out new posts
    mobile games recently posted..mobile gamesMy Profile