JCMH has an annual conference dedicated to helping parents raise their kids more successfully and deal with some of the issues that come up as we travel along this parenting journey.
The conference is FREE (one of my favorite words), but space is limited so you need to RSVP. They will also provide supervision and pizza for your kids while you attend! (must be potty trained)
When: October 20th, 2011
Where: Creighton Middle School
75 Independence St.
You can select two of the following topic sessions which are presented in both English and Spanish:
- The Early Years: Creating a blueprint for success
- The Elementary Years: Foundation for Healthy Growth
- Empowering Successful Kids; Raising Confident, Caring Young People
- The Teen Year: Framing Boundaries and Expectations
- Separation and Divorce: Working as a Parenting Team
- Blending Families Roundtable
- Texting, Facebook and Cyberbullying..Oh My!
- Food, Fun, Family!
Deadline for registration is Friday, October 14th.
More information can be found: