The City of Westminster is offering residents rebates to encourage water conservation. They will pay you to update your toilets, washing machines, and dishwashers. I’ve personally applied for and received 4 of these rebates, so I know they are serious.
Water Rebate Details
Maximum total household rebate of $250 earned the following ways:
- Water Sense Toilet – $75 each (max 2 per household)
- Energy Star Clothes Washer – $150 each (max 1)
- Energy Star Dishwasher – $25 each (max 1)
- Original receipts are required.
- Purchases must be made after January 1, 2011.
- Rebate funding is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis. You can send in your application before you buy your appliance to reserve your rebate.
- All rebates must be complete by October 15, 2011.
- Only the cost of the appliance counts for a rebate – labor for installation is up to you.
- If you have questions call 303.658.2188.
Need a Plumber?
If you need someone to install the toilet, dishwasher or washing machine for you – I know a plumber that is very reasonable. You can find his contact information at Simply Stunning, LLC.